Canada Tourist Visa & Visitor Visa
World’s second biggest country, Canada has abundance of beautiful landscapes and distinctive sites for travelers to explore. From coast to coast, Canada is an abode of vibrant and unbelievable natural wonders, soaring mountains and sparkling glaciers that certainly will awake your inner explorer. An applicant must apply for Canada Tourist Visa or Temporary Resident Permit [TRV] visa if they intend to travel to Canada for a vacation, or if they have relatives in Canada including son or daughter, brother or sister, or close friends. To apply for Canada visa, one must have sufficient knowledge about the visa application process. Reach us to know how to apply for Canada tourist visa and where to pay the visa application fee.
Canada Tourist Visa Checklist
To obtain the Canada tourist visa, the following documents are necessary and must be submitted at the Embassy. All the documents mentioned in the checklist are an integral part of the process, as it enables the Embassy to understand the personal circumstances of the applicant. The documents presented to the Embassy must precisely state the applicant’s purpose of applying Canada visa, tourist attractions list he/she has decided to visit, and personal financial circumstances. Most importantly, Canada visa application form must be correctly downloaded from the Embassy website and all the details must be filled according to the documents mentioned below:-
Applicants Documents for Canada Visa
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable].
- 3 Photographs 35–40 mm in width Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- Financial statements.
- Employment Proof and Pay Slips.
- Income Tax Returns.
- Hotel bookings or accommodation covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- NOC for Government Employees.
- Retirement letter and pension related documents.
- For applicants from business background need to carry company letter heads, registration document and seal
- Marriage Certificate if married.
Inviter/Sponsor Documents for Canada Visa if Invited
- Passport first, last and visa pages.
- Resident permit card.
- Invitation letter
- Pay slips and bank statement if sponsoring.
- 6 months Bank statements tilll date with sufficient fund