The Canadian Immigration entrepreneur program is designed to attract experienced entrepreneurs who intend to own and actively manage a business in Canada. This immigration program allows candidates to immigrate to Canada with their whole family.
Every province has their own entrepreneur programs and all of them have individual requirements and procedures. Milkyway Immigration Inc staff will review all required documents related to business, your personal net worth, investment portfolios, language assessments before filing your immigration application, so don’t wait to get in touch with us.
Canada, with a standout amongst the most business-accommodating economies on the planet, is an enormously appealing nation in which to create and fabricate another business thought. In case you're hoping to move to Canada as a business visionary in the Canadian economy, the administration of Canada, just as certain Canadian territories, present some tempting alternatives.
To be eligible, an applicant must :
- Have at least two years of experience in running a business or in a senior management role acquired during the five years preceding the date he/she submitted his/her application. This should be in a lawful and profitable business that they manage alone or with an accompanying spouse or common-law spouse
- Have experience in running a business or in a senior management role. This is defined as the actual and full-time assuming of the responsibilities and duties related to the planning, management and control of material, financial and human resources, or specialization process attested to by a diploma; and
- Control at least 25% of the capital equity
- It will take into account other factors such as
- Applicant’s age and the age of their spouse;
- The nature and duration of applicant’s training; and
- The applicant’s language skills