Study Permit Extension / Work Permit Extension / Visitor Visa Extension

All extensions should be applied at least 30 days before it expires. You cannot extend your stay beyond your passport’s expiry date so make sure your passport has a validity.
If your passport needs to be extended you can contact us.
If you need to extend your study permit, work permit or visitor’s visa contact us.


To know more details - Contact us.

Free Immigration Assessment

Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.