USA Tourist Visa
Overseas travelers planning for a trip to United States for vacation, visiting family and friends, or medical treatment need to apply for a non immigrant visa or US tourist visa [US B1 / B2 visa]. With huge and immense tourism potential, many of the world’s landmarks being located here, the US is rightly tagged as a perfect tourism haven. A US trip must be a dream for travelers as the country has its ease of access to locations of natural beauty like Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Niagara Falls, Grand Canyon, Yosemite National Park, Yellowstone national park and countryside locations in many states in US has become an accepted option for tourists around the globe. Get in touch to gather adequate information about US tourist visa checklist and visa fees.
USA Tourist Visa Checklist
Before you begin your US visa application process, it is recommended to gain proper knowledge about the document requirement. The documents depend primarily on the applicant’s profile and financial condition. While filling the visa application, simultaneously you need to have below documents readily available with you.
Applicants Documents for USA Visa
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable].
- Financial statements.
- Employment Proof and Pay Slips.
- Income Tax Returns.
- Hotel bookings or accommodation covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- NOC for Government Employees.
- Retirement letter and pension related documents.
- For applicants from business background need to carry company letter heads, registration document and seal
- Marriage Certificate if married.
Inviter/Sponsor Documents for USA Visa if Invited
- Passport first, last and visa pages.
- Green Card or Naturalization certificate [if any]
- Invitation letter
- Pay slips and bank statement if sponsoring.
- Wage/Tax statement